Sunday, February 8, 2009

2/08/09 Telluride Trip

I (DJ Harry Loofah) skied at Telluride this weekend during the Subaru Telluride Freeskiing World Tour Qualifier.  On Saturday, while skiing in the Prospect Bowl and Revelation Bowl areas, I got close to Palmyra Peak, the location of the FWT main event, but I didn't get close enough to see any of the competitors in action.  

I did, however, run into a super-cool dude, DJ Ryan (left), at "The Beach" in front of Lift 4.  He was working out of the Subaru tent and played some great tunes--reggae, soul, hip-hop, disco. You name it.  He kept everyone groovin' during the whole weekend event.

DJ Ryan works a bunch of gigs in Telluride, including shows at the Noir Bar, so if you're in town make sure you check him out.  And hey, if you read this DJ Ryan, thanks for letting me get in there and play a tune--that was my "house party" debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment